Train fares for the Forest Railway at Čierny Hron
The train fares for the Forest Railway at Čierny Hron depend on the number of routes travelled. You can find a map of the routes here.
Train fares for regular trains in the season 2019
Regular trains according to the train schedules in the season from April 20 until September 15, 2019.
- We only sell return tickets, there are no one-way tickets. A journey may be interrupted at any time and you are eligible to board any other train to continue in jour journey, or to board a train for a return journey. Train ticket is valid for 1 day.
- Half-price: Children from 3 to 14.99 years, children younger than 2.99 years not accompanied by a paying adult, students with ISIC, ITIC, disabled people and companions with an identification card, people over 62
- Family ticket: two parents with max. 4 children over 3 years of age (valid only with a ticket for at least 2 return routes)
- Seniors & Grandchilds: two grandparents with max. 4 children over 3 years of age (valid only with a ticket for at least 2 return routes)
- The discounts cannot be combined
Group fare – school trips
Offer for groups of over 20 passengers
After every 20 passengers, 1 free ticket.
Forest Railway at Čierny Hron for free
Train rides at the Forest Railway at Čierny Hron are offered free of charge for:
- children under 2.99 years accompanied by a paying adult
- anyone on the day of their birthday
We offer the following services to make your journey on our trains even more interesting:
- bandit raid: 100,- €
- folklore music on the train: 150,- € / hod
- accordion player on the train: 40,- € / hod
- refreshments on the train (toast, cheese, crackling scones, sandwiches): 5,50 € / os
- Attachment and preparation of a steam engine (must be ordered 24 hours in advance): 350,- €
- Attachment of a first-class parlour car or a buffet car with waiting staff (capacity 15 or 35 people): 50,- €
- Steam engines for photographers: from 1 500,- €/deň
- Picnic events 2018 - catering